Tuesday, April 07, 2015

New Albany's new slogan: "Truck Through City" ... Part 84: November, that's what.


Customarily, I sign in to speak during public speaking time at city council meetings so as to provide closing commentary on whatever foolishness occurred prior to the final act. On those occasions when there is nothing to add, I'll say "pass" or some such.

Last night, it was suggested that a better reply would be, "What's the use?"

There've been a good number of dump trucks shaking the window panes lately, but it's an election year, and Warren Naps and the BOW Coquettes don't give a damn. Neither does Jeff Gahan, Adam Dickey or David Duggins.

What's the use?

Oh, I don't know. It starts at about 15%, I think.





1 comment:

John Gonder said...

She took the words right out my mouth.