Saturday, October 25, 2014

A brewery at 1419 E. Market Street in New Albany?

It appears that someone else wants to start a brewery behind my back -- wait, I mean in my backyard.


It's here, at 1419 E. Market St., which lies closer to my residence than Bank Street Brewhouse.


I really hate those one-way street signs. In the aerial view, Spring Street is on the upper left, and Vincennes to the right.


As far as I know, the Donum Dei Brewery slated for retail space near the El Nopal on Grant Line Road (near NABC's Pizzeria & Public House) still is moving forward, and as yet, I've heard nothing more about the Wrecker Brewing Company.

Anyone? I'll attend the Board of Zoning Appeals on Wednesday and see if more can be learned.

1 comment:

Iamhoosier said...

Gee, I might just have to find someone else to fawn over if you can't keep up with the current "news" around town.