Saturday, November 24, 2012

Not Enough Time, rewound: The final words belong to Bono and the Edge.



To my readers: Thanks for indulging my Thanksgiving week bout of nostalgia. To close it, here are a few subjective observations.

My personal favorite INXS album is "Welcome to Wherever You Are," released in 1993. It strikes me as the perfect synthesis of a band at the crossroads.

"Never Tear Us Apart" is my favorite INXS song, primarily because the older I get, the more I realize what this entire saga of singer, publican and city really is about: Prague circa 1989 and the Publican are forever inseparable. It's my personal myth, and that's that.

My favorite song ABOUT Michael Hutchence? It's a very easy call; see above.

Here are the series links.

REWIND: Not Enough Time, Part One.


REWIND: Not Enough Time, Part Two.


REWIND: Not Enough Time, Part Three.

No comments: