Thursday, February 23, 2012

With Wassmer out, meet our first selection as 1Si's "Kingpin for a Week."

It's now official, but on Wednesday, as we paused to consider that Jody (Wassmer), we hardly knew ye, loyal reader TLB posted this perceptive note at Facebook.

I would like to announce that I have accepted the post of CEO of One Southern Indiana. I regret that I have to step down on Monday. I treasure our time that we have worked together.

He’s stumbled upon a fantastic idea, and it is our pleasure to introduce a new NAC reality series, “Kingpin for a Week.”

We now are accepting applications, suggestions, nominations and inquisitions for this prestigious honor, because we’ll be selecting a new 1Si head cheese each Friday -- that is, until a real one is temporarily positioned by the rudderless organization itself , after which we’ll play it by ear.

Today’s choice is the easiest of all, so let's have a drum roll, please:


Meet the new 1Si CEO for the week of February 24 – March 1 of 2012

It's Benny Breeze!

1 comment:

SBAvanti63 said...

Gosh, if only to be the first to apply, let me state at least some of my qualifications:
1. I live in the city.
2. I work in the city.
3. I have no ties to Owensboro.
4. I am already a subscriber to the OSIN paper.
5. I am against bridge tolls and the downtown bridge "solution". Build the east end bridge and enjoy the ride.
6. It's been said that I have a way with words.
7. I don't have my head up anyone's a$$.
8. I will work for tips.
9. Craft beer and good bourbon for all. (Oops, I've already moved into the bribery phase of the campaign.)
Your consideration is appreciated