Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Groomsian "freedoms" from a Republican Party intent on keeping women barefoot and pregnant.

During the course of my campaign, I've been asked why I seem to prefer denouncing Republicans rather than conducting a polite primary meet 'n' greet.

If the shoe fits ... then Democrats with a conscience need to wear it.

Item: Poor Indiana women might lose access to Planned Parenthood for non-abortion services

Item: Last evening, Vi Simpson tweeted this observation: "Awful day in Senate today. No citizen left unscathed by Repub majority - women, workers, teachers, voters, students. What about tomorrow?"

Item: Whether or not I win my race for city council, and whether or not there is anything specific a council person can do about Indiana's current fascist tilt, I guarantee that the coming year will be spent assisting the grassroots opposition. We can't get to Ron Grooms for a while, and that's too bad. But in 2012, there'll be another chance to retake a House seat. Just let me know how I can help.

No comments: