Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today's Tribune column: "Quoth the Raven: “S’pose so.”

I also advocate the Espresso Machined Degenerates, as opposed to the Tea Party Patriots.

BAYLOR: Quoth the Raven: “S’pose so.”

... My fundamental position with respect to politics in the United States is that of a conscientious objector. In my view, the two-party system is completely and utterly fraudulent. However, in spite of my antipathy, it remains political reality, and until I “move to France if I don’t like it,” compromises are necessary. If someone hands me a lemon, the least I can do is squeeze it into my adversary’s face.

1 comment:

RememberCharlemagne said...

For those who care Uptown Neighborhood Association is planting several trees this Saturday on the corner of Oak and Jay at 9 a.m. Anyone interested in renewing New Albany's lost tree canopy are more then welcomed to attend, where like minded individuals can network and plan for future plantings.

And leftist, liberal, progressive, reluctant capitalist, secular humanist, and irreligious heretics are invited as well.