Thursday, September 09, 2010

And a tolls resolution update from Jeffersonville City Council Member Keith Fetz...

via the "Say NO to Bridge Tolls" Facebook page. Fetz introduced a "no tolls" resolution to the Jeffersonville City Council earlier in the week only to see it die for lack of a second to begin discussion.

According to Fetz's post, it looks like Ron Grooms and crew will get other opportunities to answer or dodge the tolls question in full view of constituents.

Thanks for setting this page up. I attempted to introduce a resolution at the last Jeffersonville City Council meeting that supported the bridges project but OPPOSED tolls. Not one of my fellow City Council members would "second" my motion so it died and could not be voted on. I plan on introducing it every meeting ...hereafter until I can get them to actually vote on the issue. Please encourage my fellow City Council members by contacting them at www.cityofjeff.net if you get the opportunity.

1 comment:

Greg Caufield said...

Once again, Fetz displays the ability to think for himself and see an issue from more than one angle.

Good work, sir. Keep after it.