Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Nice press for Jason in the Tribune.

As Amanda notes, the benefit on the 25th was quite a success, and NABC thanks everyone who made it possible. Jason always has been the favorite of all the extended NABC family, and we're all with him now as he tackles this thing and beats it. Speaking personally, I really appreciate Amanda's article.

Community steps up to help New Albany man in need, by Amanda Arnold (Tribune).

“He’s never met a stranger. Not here, Texas, Florida, Boston or anywhere. If God was one of us, how would you treat him? That would be him, he treats others with kindness.”

1 comment:

Ceece said...

ah man, I'm sorry I missed this, would have been happy to donate a session! Keep me in mind for future benefits like this, one of the things I dig about my business is the ability to give back as much as I can!