Monday, January 18, 2010

Road ID for cyclists.

I've gotten back outside on the bicycle four out of the last five days, with visits to the YMCA sufficing on Sunday when it rained, and earlier, on the snow and cold days. Last year proved to be a fine comeback biking year, with my highest kilometer total since 2006, and I'm looking to be out on the road as much as possible this year.

Some time back, N forwarded this link to Road ID. It isn't conventional biking season yet, but this sounds like a solid idea.

Road ID ... and a bit more comprehensive driver education?

1 comment:

MrG said...

For sure a good idea even if a bit pricey. My cheaper solution is to keep license, insurance card and Red Cross donor's card (with my blood type) together for first responders to use (hopefully never).