Monday, October 05, 2009

Teaser: Thursday column excerpt.

You'll have to wait until Thursday to read the rest of my weekly column at the Tribune's web site. Until then, know that the fly on the wall didn't make the final cut.

Sputtering and coughing, the Regress Express eased onto Spring Street and headed west.

“Watch out, CC,” exclaimed Li’l Stevie. “You’re in the bike lane, boss. It’s illegal to mow the bike lane.”

I wouldn’t worry about that,” replied Cappuccino through clenched teeth. “We’re against ordinance enforcement, remember?”

2 comments:

Matt Nash said...

Senseless self promotion!!

remember you can find me on Facebook.

and now get updates via twitter
at Dmattnash/twitter

Don't forget my weekly column every friday in The Tribune or at NewsandTribune.com

And look for me at the Floyd County Democrat Mushroom Booth at the corner of Pearl and Market all Harvest Homecoming.

And coming soon a column signing (last weeks only) at Destinations Booksellers (TBD)

Iamhoosier said...

I don't believe Andy and Barney had to deal with bike lane violations.