Saturday, January 10, 2009

Upstairs at the (forthcoming) River City Winery.


Develop New Albany's most recent board meeting was held upstairs at the future River City Winery on Pearl Street. We all can see the marvelous restoration of the exterior facade, which the first photo above shows in its flooded 1937 appearance. Accompanying below are a few more views of the upper floor interior. Note that the large banquet/meeting room will be available for rental once the winery as a whole opens, which I'm told should be late winter or early spring. Speaking for myself, I can hardly wait.

3 comments:

Bayernfan said...

I'm really looking forward to the winery as well. I spoke with the owner at her HH booth and she had a real enthusiasm for wine, but also the potential of downtown development that made an impression on both the wife and I.

Ceece said...

Holy smokes! That's gorgeous. A and I are very excited for this to open as well!

Unknown said...

It appears as though they did a wonderful job. If they devote that much attention to the wine, I can hardly wait to have a bottle!