Friday, June 17, 2005

Meet Joe, my guest host, who'll be gigging this weekend

Perceptive readers will notice the name of a new contributor appearing on the top right of this page.

Lifelong west ender Joe Kerstiens and I go way back, much further than I’m sure he cares to acknowledge. After an early stab at a player-coach relationship, we settled for friendship on a more equal footing, beginning in the early 1980’s and continuing to the present day.

Joe has graciously agreed to serve as NA Confidential’s guest host of sorts, and as I’ll be out of town this weekend, it seems an ideal time to make the introduction.

Thanks, and welcome aboard.

1 comment:

The New Albanian said...

There's action there, but the measuring device shows that visits to this site have remained constant throughout.

The diference is that I've chosen not to enable invisible people who scream a lot. And so, it seems somewhat empty.

But isn't. See you next week.